7‑step career change program for business owners
Discover your dream life best fit business or role.
Are you a business owner and:
- fed up & stressed in your current business?
- working too many hours and feeling drained and de-motivated?
- unsure & frustrated about what you need to do to turn things around?
- wondering whether it’s about re-claiming time, or creating more meaning in the business?
If you answer YES to any of these then partnering‑up with a psychologist/career coach will move you from fed‑up, unsure and confused, to motivated, confident and clear.
This 7 Step Career Change Program is designed to help you:
- lose the confusionand the stress that goes along with working so many hours and feeling depleted
- uncover the answerswhether you have lots of ideas or none of what you need to do next
- get clear and make a concrete planand
- develop and sustain a positive mindset.
It helps you to uncover and evaluate your dream life best fit business or role – the one that matches your strengths/interests and lifestyle needs.
This type of coaching is considered professional development & is tax deductible in most cases. Please confirm this with your accountant.
Book a free 15 minute chat with Nikki
If you want a chat to make sure this is right for you, book in for a free 15 min discovery session.
Over the 7 modules you will:
- lose the confusion and stress that comes with not knowing what to do next. Achieve clarity on what’s next for you.
- benefit from a guided step-by-step process with a coach and access a proven formula to figure it all out.
- improve your mindset/resilience to manage change with greater ease.
- find it so much easier to create the vision for what you’re wanting next.
This program also works if you want to continue to be your own boss or hit the pause button on your business and get employed
Clients who’ve been through this process report that they:
- lose the stress/guilt that goes with thinking about what’s wrong and what’s next and not getting anywhere
- go from feeling flat to feeling hopeful
- feel inspired even early on in the process
- realise that being supported by a coach fast tracks them to where they want to get to
- find it much easier to talk about themselves and what they want to do in life, where they want to go and what role they want
- are surprised to find their relationships improve
- notice their energy levels improve.
Join me for a free webinar and start planning
Your next dream career move
Learn how to:
Identify 1-3 ideas as to what to do next
Figure out which idea is a best-fit
Make the change safely in 3 steps.
Client stories to inspire you
Liv, 42, has moved from a business that was a bad fit to start one that strongly aligns with her strengths and lifestyle needs
What Liv says:
“I was at a crossroads in my career and trying to decide what to do next. I had joined a business that was not the right fit but I couldn’t quite place my finger on why.
Through Nikki’s 7 Step Career Change program I learnt that my definition of success is quite different to my parents’, and that I need to stop living theirs.
The strengths insights were huge! I identified my strengths and built my understanding of how I can maximise those in my work rather than try to improve at a whole lot of things that I’m not naturally good at.
I realised that I can have a portfolio career. I can do more than one thing.
The first module was fantastic, because it allowed me to incorporate components of different dream lives and dream work lives into my life. Loved it!
If you’re looking for clarity on what you can do, what you want to do and what you wish to do, this course is a great resource.
Nikki has the ability to clearly define what’s really going on. She had insights for me that I didn’t know myself. She provides clarity and strategy.
Now I am building my own mindfulness business: Liv Mindfully.
Because I am so clear on what I am doing I’ve been approached by 4 people in the past month and I’ve said No with ease
In the past I would have been flattered and said yes. I need freedom I now say yes to projects and no to partnerships.”
What Samantha Says:
“I say, ‘I want to dominate the world!’ and Nikki says, ‘Great! Start with your first client.’
I chose the online program with the monthly momentum group calls. Nikki has a genius ability to break big ideas down into mini-experiments. She also sees connections between ideas where I didn’t.
From one conversation with her she identified a strength of mine that I hadn’t considered using in a business. I’m darn good at salary negotiation and putting boundaries in place at work, and unfortunately a lot of other people aren’t. I’ve since piloted work negotiation coaching with another client of hers and I loved it. I cover negotiating salary and the actual work you want to do, plus boundaries and how to communicate and manage up.
I’m now launching this new stream to my business.
Thank you Nikki!
Ready to make your dream life, best fit business or role a reality?
Contact me to find out about your investment options.