I’ve spoken to 6 people in the last week who are either being micro-managed or their manager is causing chaos with their reactivity and changing their minds.
I’m often asked, “Is the grass actually greener?”
I am happy to tell you, yes it is. The grass is greener.
When we work with micro-managers or chaotic managers we get drained and over time we lose some hope as to weather any where could be different
Being micro-managed or working with a chaotic or narcissistic boss is more common than you’d expect, but it is not normal and it is not reasonable.
So ask yourself, is their behaviour reasonable?
If no, let’s find you a positive work environment where you finish the day with energy rather than feeling shattered.
While we’re doing that, let’s look at what if anything we can optimise in your current work environment.
Message me or comment ‘yes’ if you’d like some help with this.
Book your free 15 min discovery session.
Find out what's possible for your dream life, best fit role.TM
Network like a Pro
How to connect with the right people in a way that will make them happy to help you
Free webinars / masterclasses
Dream Career Move Masterclass
Get clear on your best fit role and how to make it a reality
This webinar is for you if:
- you're at a career crossroads, but feeling stuck
- you want to figure out what to do next, but have too many ideas or none
- you're ready to find your dream, best-fit role: one that is energising and fulfilling?
I’ll help you to figure out your next dream career move
- Identify 1-3 inspiring ideas as to what to do next
- Figure out which idea is a best-fit
- Learn how to make the change safely in 3 steps.