Last week I met Layne Beachley – 7 time world surfing champion. I have admired her for years and it was brilliant to meet her in person.
One of the key things she attributes her success to is her dream team.
She surrounded herself with people who believed in her dream.
Do you have a dream team for your dream career?
Most of my clients come to me with stories of their dream detractors – people who react to their ideas by saying “It’s too risky”, “You can’t do that”, or “Why throw away a perfectly good job?”
For Layne, her detractors were the many male surfers in the water who told her she shouldn’t be there.
Then she connected with her dream team and look what she has achieved.
If you’re ready to identify your dream role and make it a reality, I can help.
Comment “dream team” or message me.
Book your free 15 min discovery session.
Find out what's possible for your dream life, best fit role.TM
Network like a Pro
How to connect with the right people in a way that will make them happy to help you
Free webinars / masterclasses
Dream Career Move Masterclass
Get clear on your best fit role and how to make it a reality
This webinar is for you if:
- you're at a career crossroads, but feeling stuck
- you want to figure out what to do next, but have too many ideas or none
- you're ready to find your dream, best-fit role: one that is energising and fulfilling?
I’ll help you to figure out your next dream career move
- Identify 1-3 inspiring ideas as to what to do next
- Figure out which idea is a best-fit
- Learn how to make the change safely in 3 steps.