Are you a ‘Yes’ person? Do you have the responsibility or achiever strengths?
Many clients who come to me are fed up at work and wondering what to do next. They often have the achiever or responsibility strength, say ‘yes’ too often and have been over-working for a long time.
And this usually involves a trade‑off with their health or relationships.
Do you know someone who has started to have things going wrong with their health?
Enter Jabe Brown. Jabe is the founder and a Functional Medicine Practitioner at Melbourne Functional Medicine.
His mission is to help us all get the best out of our health.
In this podcast, Jabe shares some inspiring tips on how to do this. I love his refreshing take on health and what’s possible with a 2 minute hack.
Here are some of the areas we cover & time stamps:
- What happens when we outsource our yeses 3:18
- How to think of your health challenges and symptoms 6:17
- Habits and re-wiring your brain. Why frequency matters! 11:27
- Sleep: there is only one genetic type that can get away with only 6 hours, and what the rest of us need to do 25:18
- Jabe’s strengths and how he uses this knowledge with his team 30:22
- Jabe’s brilliant metaphor about health pillars and what to do next? 46:12
Book your free 15 min discovery session.
Find out what's possible for your dream life, best fit role.TM
If you have any questions for Jabe, you can contact him here.
If you want to re-claim 5 – 15 hours in your week to have the time and head space to prioritise your health, book in for your 90 minute strengths session. We will create a 90 day plan to re-claim that time together. This session is a game changing.
Network like a Pro
How to connect with the right people in a way that will make them happy to help you
Free webinars / masterclasses
Dream Career Move Masterclass
Get clear on your best fit role and how to make it a reality
This webinar is for you if:
- you're at a career crossroads, but feeling stuck
- you want to figure out what to do next, but have too many ideas or none
- you're ready to find your dream, best-fit role: one that is energising and fulfilling?
I’ll help you to figure out your next dream career move
- Identify 1-3 inspiring ideas as to what to do next
- Figure out which idea is a best-fit
- Learn how to make the change safely in 3 steps.
Strengths guide free bundle
Discover your strengths and start to talk about yourself and your abilities confidently and with ease
- Your strengths guide, which includes the Strengthsfinder 2.0 link
- Your strengths webinar & worksheet, which is the equivalent of a 1-on-1 strengths coaching session.