Being made redundant can bring on a rollercoaster of emotions.
But, you will get through it. I have helped many people through their redundancy journey.
If you’ve been made redundant there are 3 things I want you to know:
- We all want to leave roles on our own terms so being made redundant doesn’t sit well. You are likely to face a roller coaster of emotions. You will be told it is the role that is being made redundant, not you. That is likely to be true. However, it feels personal and there’s no way of getting around that because it is you leaving the company and the people.
- Give yourself some time, if possible financially, to recovery or restore before job seeking. I recommend a minimum of 4 weeks.
- The good news: None of my clients have even wished they were still in their previous role 6 or 12 months later. When one door closes, another really does open. So the opportunity is for you to move to a role that is a closer fit for you.
Want a hand figuring this out? Message me or comment with ‘dream role’ and I’ll be in touch.
Your situation is solvable. My clients continue to get dream roles during pandemic times,
Book your free 15 min discovery session.
Find out what's possible for your dream life, best fit role.TM
Free webinars / masterclasses
Dream Career Move Masterclass
Get clear on your best fit role and how to make it a reality
This webinar is for you if:
- you're at a career crossroads, but feeling stuck
- you want to figure out what to do next, but have too many ideas or none
- you're ready to find your dream, best-fit role: one that is energising and fulfilling?
I’ll help you to figure out your next dream career move
- Identify 1-3 inspiring ideas as to what to do next
- Figure out which idea is a best-fit
- Learn how to make the change safely in 3 steps.
Strengths guide free bundle
Discover your strengths and start to talk about yourself and your abilities confidently and with ease
- Your strengths guide, which includes the Strengthsfinder 2.0 link
- Your strengths webinar & worksheet, which is the equivalent of a 1-on-1 strengths coaching session.