Are you in a role that is perfect on paper, but in reality doesn’t feel right? The answer as to why can be found by looking at your strengths.
In fact, strengths are a great way to not only understand yourself, but those around you – colleagues, partners, even kids.
I was recently interviewed by the amazing Liv Downing for her podcast, You are loved.
Liv has over 20 years of experience working with organisations and individuals to support them to work and live to their fullest potential. She is a Registered Psychologist, Coach and Meditation Teacher.
In this podcast we talk about strengths, the power of mini‑experiments, and gratitude.
I also talk about how we made a sea change, and have never looked back. So, if you’re considering moving out of a city, this will provide some tips for how to do it and thrive.
Here are a few other key topics we cover:
- Behind the scenes of my career pathway, including my first experience of burnout experience in a role that, on paper, looked perfect
- The energy formula. What goes into being energised or drained at work?
- The true definition of strengths and why it is a strategic imperative to get to know them. Want more resilience, mojo, positive influence at work and more energy to socialise or exercise after work? Strengths can get you there.
- The top strengths principles and how you can use them
- Plus, what to do with your weaknesses: partner, outsource or eliminate. This insight is so liberating!
- Why I used to think I was lazy compared to others, and how I see myself now
- How to boost your happiness by 30% in 21 days. Hmm, who needs that? Anyone in lockdown? Happiness predicts success not the other way round, so let’s get onto it.
- The truth behind our sea change…
Strengths guide free bundle
Discover your strengths and start to talk about yourself and your abilities confidently and with ease
- Your strengths guide, which includes the Strengthsfinder 2.0 link
- Your strengths webinar & worksheet, which is the equivalent of a 1-on-1 strengths coaching session.
Your Next Role Advantage
How to find your next role in the current job climate
This webinar is for you if:
- you’re a corporate worker who has been made redundant or is facing redundancy
- you want to learn how to find your next role in the current job market.
I will show you how you can:
- Uncover your unique strengths and the problems you can solve
- Be clear and confident and stand out from other candidates.
- Use a combination of traditional & alternative approaches to increase your chances of finding a role.
Tuesday, Nov 3rd, @12pm AEDT
Your Next Dream Career Move
Discover your dream life best fit role
This webinar is for you if:
- you’re fed‑up and stressed in your current role
- you want to figure out what to do next
- you feel stuck and have either no idea or too many ideas.
I’ll help you to figure out your next dream career move
- Identify 1-3 realistic & inspiring ideas as to what to do next
- Figure out which idea is a best-fit
- Learn how to make the change safely in 3 steps.