It’s been a big year, and I think we can all agree that we’ve earned a holiday. And hopefully, most of us will be able to get away for at least a few days. This year especially, I want to hold on to the holiday vibe for as long as possible when I come back to my desk.
It really is possible to return to work after an amazing holiday and not feel your holiday buzz disappear instantly. But for too many people, the thought of returning to work dominates the last few days of their holidays, and their arrival back at work is brutal.
When I was a student I worked at a large wedding reception venue. Chefs would routinely resign when they returned from a holiday because they didn’t want to go back to what they realised was a bad fit role. They rejected a pattern that many people think is normal: work – exhaustion – holiday (1st week spent sick because you’re worn out!; final week spend dreading returning to work) – work…
The good news is, it doesn’t have to be that way! Holidays don’t have to be about ‘recovering’ from work. If that’s what they’re like for you, are you ready for a change?
Book your free 15 min discovery session.
Find out what's possible for your dream life, best fit role.TM
Think about the break you’ll have over xmas / summer at the end of this year. Imagine if you could keep your holiday vibe alive when you return to work. Well you can.
How do I know this?
Because I see my clients experience it. I help people to find a role that is a strong fit with them. They’re energised and fulfilled by their work.
Your Next Role Advantage
How to find your next role in the current job climate
This webinar is for you if:
- you’re a corporate worker who has been made redundant or is facing redundancy
- you want to learn how to find your next role in the current job market.
I will show you how you can:
- Uncover your unique strengths and the problems you can solve
- Be clear and confident and stand out from other candidates.
- Use a combination of traditional & alternative approaches to increase your chances of finding a role.
(Kids back at school)
What's next for your career?
Get clear on what you want to do and how to get there
This webinar is for you if:
- the way you think and feel about work has changed
- you’re ready for a fresh approach to your career
- you feel stuck and have either no idea or too many ideas.
I’ll help you to figure out your next dream career move
- Identify 1-3 realistic & inspiring ideas as to what to do next
- Figure out which idea is a best-fit
- Learn how to make the change safely in 3 steps.
Strengths guide free bundle
Discover your strengths and start to talk about yourself and your abilities confidently and with ease
- Your strengths guide, which includes the Strengthsfinder 2.0 link
- Your strengths webinar & worksheet, which is the equivalent of a 1-on-1 strengths coaching session.