Living your dream life, best fit role can give you greater financial freedom
And who doesn't want greater financial freedom?!
I recently had the pleasure of talking with Louis van Copenhaggen on his podcast, The Investor Exchange. Louis is Head of Private Wealth with United Global Capital. His podcast covers a wide range of topics related to personal finance.
In this episode, we discuss some of the key elements of building financial freedom and how you can apply them in your work life to make it a reality.
Book your free 15 min discovery session.
Find out what's possible for your dream life, best fit role.TM
There are some great insights in this interview, so I recommend listening to the whole thing. But if you’re short on time, here are some key points you can jump to:
1.35 Why I started my business
6.10 What on earth are mini-experiments?
8.05 If you’re not working with your strengths, you’re working with one arm tied behind your back
10.20 Find out about Louis’ strengths: strategic thinking and learner
12.10 Time freedom: Kate’s results after using her 7 Step Career Framework to halve her work hours and double her income
19.20 Are you stuck in your job? Hear about Fred’s successful transition
18.25 How do you figure out your ‘meaning’ at work
27 Two top tips for managing up – managing your manager
30.17 Want to walk the Camino in Spain with me?
34.19 Brett shares the recent UBS forecast adjustment for Australian house prices
37.20 How to get a permanent vs. temporary increase in life fulfillment when you get a pay raise
41.12 Why hiring a private chef could be the answer.
Free webinars / masterclasses
Dream Career Move Masterclass
Get clear on your best fit role and how to make it a reality
This webinar is for you if:
- you're at a career crossroads, but feeling stuck
- you want to figure out what to do next, but have too many ideas or none
- you're ready to find your dream, best-fit role: one that is energising and fulfilling?
I’ll help you to figure out your next dream career move
- Identify 1-3 inspiring ideas as to what to do next
- Figure out which idea is a best-fit
- Learn how to make the change safely in 3 steps.
Strengths guide free bundle
Discover your strengths and start to talk about yourself and your abilities confidently and with ease
- Your strengths guide, which includes the Strengthsfinder 2.0 link
- Your strengths webinar & worksheet, which is the equivalent of a 1-on-1 strengths coaching session.