Many of us are raised with the idea that we’ll discover what we’re good at, maybe get a relevant degree at uni, then embark of a clear, linear career path. And each step along the way will be obvious.
While that may be true for some, it hasn’t been the case for most people I know. A certainly not for most of my clients.
One of the problems with this paradigm is the idea that we should ‘do’ (i.e. get a job doing) what we’re good at, then everything will fall into place. But just because you’re good at something, doesn’t mean you’ll find it fulfilling as a job. My husband, for instance, has very strong administration skills, but a role with a high admin burden would do his head in within a week.
So, what’s the solution? Well, I happen to have an answer: get to know your strengths.
Book your free 15 min discovery session.
Find out what's possible for your dream life, best fit role.TM
Your strengths are your super powers. They are activities that you find fulfilling and with which you have a natural affinity. One of the great things about strengths is that only @ 1 in 33 million people will have the same strengths combination / order as you. So you really are unique!
Understanding your natural strengths will give you a clear framework through which to identify a role that you will find genuinely fulfilling and easeful. It will also help you to do better and be more fulfilled in your current role. And if you play to your strengths for 60 – 80% of your week, you will double your productivity, resilience, creativity & happiness!
So, whether you want to find a new best fit role or improve the fit of your current role, understanding your strengths will give you the info and understanding that you need.
Discover your strengths with my free strengths bundle
- Your strengths guide, which includes the Strengthsfinder 2.0 link
- Your strengths webinar & worksheet, which is the equivalent of a 1-on-1 strengths coaching session.
Your Next Role Advantage
How to find your next role in the current job climate
This webinar is for you if:
- you’re a corporate worker who has been made redundant or is facing redundancy
- you want to learn how to find your next role in the current job market.
I will show you how you can:
- Uncover your unique strengths and the problems you can solve
- Be clear and confident and stand out from other candidates.
- Use a combination of traditional & alternative approaches to increase your chances of finding a role.
Tuesday, July 14th, @8pm
Your Next Dream Career Move
Discover your dream life best fit role
This webinar is for you if:
- you’re fed‑up and stressed in your current role
- you want to figure out what to do next
- you feel stuck and have either no idea or too many ideas.
I’ll help you to figure out your next dream career move
- Identify 1-3 realistic & inspiring ideas as to what to do next
- Figure out which idea is a best-fit
- Learn how to make the change safely in 3 steps.